Practice network: trades use test SOL, so nothing here costs real money. Practice network · trades use test SOL
Live
MRNA 😂 This is exactly why I’ve always been reluctant to buy biotech stocks, especially after what happened with HIMS.
Posted on X · 59m View original

MRNA 😂 This is exactly why I’ve always been reluctant to buy biotech stocks, especially after what happened with HIMS.

1 1 430
AU @au_xbt

MRNA 😂 This is exactly

$ESPECIAL Ready to launch
You receive —

Nobody owns this post yet. Your buy launches its coin and makes you the first holder.

No trades yet. Be the first to buy.

More from AU

Yes, those are retail traders, not institutions. You can actually tell from the data. Also, Treasury yields have come down. All Trump has to do is make a TACO move and let oil prices come down, and we could see a massive relief rally driven by a short squeeze. Shorts need to make sure their stops are in place. I’ll think about whether to buy the dip tomorrow, because if Trump makes a TACO move over the weekend or next Monday, we could see a violent rebound.

Ready to launch
AU · 37m
$INSTITUT Be the first to buy
#SPX bounced off 7650 as expected, but I don't think the bottom is in yet. There was also significant dark pool activity Ready to launch
AU · 2h

#SPX bounced off 7650 as expected, but I don't think the bottom is in yet. There was also significant dark pool activity around this level, and the market did rebound somewhat. On the higher time frame, SPX still hasn't completed its correction. I'll take a closer look tomorrow. I also see a large number of spot buy orders stacked between $80K and $75K on $BTC . I expect BTC to break below $80K. I'll wait for that break or clear signals such as spot inflows and ETF inflows before buying. Meanwhile, the 10Y yield fell below 5%, giving equities a chance to rebound. I'm still not ready to buy the dip and will keep waiting. We could see further selling into tomorrow's close and next Monday. It might not just be Black Thursday, but a Black Week lol.

$SIGNIFIC Be the first to buy

Retails seem to be buying the dip in BTC here, not institutions. Gold ’s price action also looks very dangerous, and gold will most likely fall below 4,000 again. Remember when gold last suffered a major selloff

Ready to launch
AU · 3h
$INSTITUT Be the first to buy

The 10Y Treasury yield could fall below 5% in the coming days. If that happens, the anticipated major selloff may not materialize, and the stock market could rebound. BTC's selling momentum has weakened, but there is still no clear absorption or large buy orders coming in. A news event could change the picture again in the meantime, so we need to wait. It's better to stay on the sidelines than to overtrade and make mistakes. Timing is crucial. I've been mentally exhausted and anxious over the past few days, so I'd rather sit this one out. Crypto is still in a bull market. I expect it to consolidate until the FOMC meeting or the midterm elections, then break out decisively. Institutions have clearly finished building their positions and are just waiting for the right news. Big money doesn't bet on uncertainty. Once that uncertainty is resolved, capital will pour in aggressively. That's why, historically, you've seen both stocks and crypto rally once uncertainty clears, whether the uncertainty was about rate hikes or war.

Ready to launch
AU · 4h
$INSTITUT Be the first to buy

If VIX makes a new high today and SPX continues to sell off sharply, defensive stocks won't be spared, whether they're in software, hardware, cybersecurity, biotech, or privacy related sectors. If you're going to buy today, wait until after the US market opens. I'd recommend staying out altogether because it's very easy to lose money in these conditions. I shorted BTC at 86K and SOXL at 140 before reversing and buying the dip, only to get trapped and take losses. Then a lot of news came out, making it very easy to chase rallies and sell off in panic. I'd recommend staying out around the FOMC meeting or sticking to intraday trading only.

Ready to launch
AU · 5h
$CYBERSEC Be the first to buy

I think #SPX 7650 should see a bounce, probably within the first 30 minutes after the US market opens. 7650 is currently the level with the largest market maker buy hedging demand. If the bounce doesn't happen within those 30 minutes, the setup probably won't work. For $BTC , I'm not touching it until I see spot inflows. Without spot inflows, perps are driving the price action, making the market unstable and prone to sharp moves in both directions. Strive and others might start buying BTC after the US market opens, but there's no need to rush. Scaling in gradually is fine. There are still plenty of risks to hedge against, and even if the market moves higher, there will likely be multiple pullbacks and retests along the way. Some altcoins are starting to show strength, mainly privacy coins, because of the PHP incident. If you want to hedge risk while avoiding FOMO, you could rotate some capital into spot positions in $XMR , $NEAR , and $ZEC , while also buying cybersecurity stocks like $CRWD , $NET , and $PANW . I've already bought some of those stocks. I'll stick to short term swings before the FOMC meeting and only deploy my full capital afterward. I'm mainly concerned about the risk of a black swan event during this period. Last time, I deployed all my capital at once, then a series of unexpected events left me stuck in positions and caused me a lot of anxiety. This time, I'm going to be more conservative.

Ready to launch
AU · 5h
$CYBERSEC Be the first to buy